Pages

27.12.2010- Crimbo Limbo

Monday, 27 December 2010

After the excitement of Christmas Day, we now have that funny in-betweeny time until New Year known as Crimbo Limbo. As well as eating nearly my body weight in chocolate (once you open a selection box, it's lethal!), watching the Miranda Christmas special on repeat and slowly making a dent in the many new additions to my DVD collection, I've also had a chance to catch up with loads of fashion editorials I'd missed, including this beautiful shoot from Zink magazine:

Mariana Idzkowska by Waldemar Hansson, styled by Kawa H Pour, Zink Magazine.
Definitley a bit of inspiration for a glamourous New Year I think!

Did you have a good Christmas? Have you snapped up any bargains in the sale? And what are your plans for New Year?

Also, over Christmas I reached 100 followers! Thank you all for your return visits and lovely comments, if I could make you all a cake and share it with you then I would. ♥

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue.)

9 comments:

  1. I haven't seen much I like in the online sales so it doesn't matter so much that I'm skint. There is a lovely Laura Ashley cushion I like with tea cups on though... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. breathtaking photos! love that mix of colors!


    Following your blog now, hope you'll want to follow mine too : )
    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean about the chocolates! can't. eat. just. one.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey yes I has A good Chrismas :)
    What about You ?
    The pictures from Mariana Idzkowska are soo wonderful <3

    from:patchwork-of-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wow, amazing pics, pure inspiration!!
    xx

    www.ohmyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. crimbo limbo! never heard of it but i can see how it came about :) the editorial is beautfiful love the lighting and the decadence to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, she's so Pretty...

    Keep up the great work and take care....x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground