Pages

21.03.2011- Blog Anniversaire!

Monday, 21 March 2011

I've only just realised that this month marks the second birthday of my little blog! It all started back in March 2009 with this rather uninspiring post, but hopefully since then things have improved a bit! I think this might just be the perfect excuse (not that one is ever needed) to have some cake.


This week is going to be a really busy one for me, as I've got my final practical assessment at Uni on Friday. Scary stuff, but I'm quite looking forward to it (and of course more cake will be compulsory!)

Wishing you all a wonderful week

(Image credit: Google Images.)

11 comments:

  1. Cheers to your blog! Happy cake eating. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to read the next years worth! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm these cupcakes are so pretty and look delish! Hehe. ;)

    Congrats on your blogiversary, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2 Year Anniversary!! Seriously, where does the time go?

    Happy Monday Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaay! enjoy your cake :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! I'm your newest follower! Good luck wtih your assessment!


    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your blog then! :)
    Good luck with your uni stuff!!
    have a nice week you too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Happy blog anniversaire
    2. Good luck at uni
    3. the cupcakes look amazing I want some!
    4. Great blog, following you now!

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday for your blog :)
    So odd we both had a post about cakes! www.clashingtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground