Pages

10.04.2010- Sunny Afternoon

Sunday, 10 April 2011

Wow, long time no blog, I'm sorry! Real life (aka a mountain of Uni work) has caught up with me a little recently, and I've had a rather busy week. On Wednesday, my mum and I made a spontaneous trip to London Zoo, in view of how gorgeous the weather was. We had a lovely time, and I managed to take some amazing photos which I'll hopefully post quite soon. Then, on Thursday, my best friend Sarah and I were invited along to the h.prlondon press day in Piccadilly. It seemed very strange to be looking at samples of Autumn/Winter 2011 collections when it was swelteringly hot outside, but some of the pieces, from designers including Paul & Joe, tba and Nougat were just beautiful.

Beautiful printed dress from Nougat.
Lovely nightwear from a brand I forgot to note down (doh!)
Flowery knickers by Ell and Cee Bride, launching soon!
Jumpsuit by Ell and Cee.
Scalloped-edge top, Borne by Elise Berger.
Paul & Joe!
Paul & Joe's collection for next season encapsulated a very 70's feel, I especially loved the prints.
tba's offering for A/W11 featured more trademark peter pan collars.
The collection also featured monochrome touches...
...and cute bow detailing.
My standout piece from tba was this beautiful powder blue dress with collar and pocket detail.
A stunning lace dress by Nicole Murray.
Jacey Withers' quirky jewellery collection...
...this owl necklace was another one of my favourites.
Cake pops!
Then, in need of sustenance after being immersed in next season's fashion, we headed over to Bea's of Bloomsbury in Holborn for a spot of late afternoon tea:




All in all, a lovely day!

Are you impressed by what you've seen for A/W11 so far? And what have you been getting up to in the sunshine?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

14 comments:

  1. Look at all this beautiful clothing!! And I adore those owl necklaces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all so lovely. And I'm totally with you on that TBA dress - perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, love them all..... especially the briefs with the flower applications!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the knickers and the scalloped tiering is adorable!
    Please check out my blog and follow me!
    http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue dress really is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty photos :)
    http://stylishoverflows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello.

    This is the first time I came across your blog and I love it!

    The powder blue dress is exquisite and I really adore the pocket detail too. I could imagine wearing it with white tights! :)

    Have followed you and hope you like my blog enough to follow back!

    Sarah Betty xx
    http://www.sarahbetty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that jumpsuit, the power blue dress is amazing too - you're so lucky! Lovely blog, xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful blog! lots of inspiration on here ; )

    xx
    alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. My invite must have got lost in the post! Haha in love with all the Paul and Joe stuff. They should give out free samples! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. That owl necklace is incredible, just incredible.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love Paul and Joe and some of these pieces are stunning - I love the prints and textures. Hope you had a fun time at the zoo too - I haven't been in years, I'd love to go again though. P.s I've just stumbled across your blog and I love it *new follower* :) x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground