Pages

06.05.2011- Weekend Wishes

Friday, 6 May 2011

This weekend, I wish I could escape to New York City, and pay a visit to the Savage Beauty exhibition whilst I was there. Out of everywhere I've visited (although my childhood experiences of Wales, Ireland and Spain hardly class me as well travelled!), New York is the place that made the biggest impression on me, and is the city I'm always wishing I could go back to:

Luana Teifke shot by Karine Basilio and styled by Diana Andreea, One Magazine, 2011 .

What do you wish you could be doing this weekend? And have you ever visited anywhere that has made a lasting impression upon you?

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue.)

6 comments:

  1. The view from the St Peter's Basilica in Rome.. could see the whooole city. It was definitely worth the hundreds and hundreds of steps to get to the top :)

    & Yeh I soo wish I could be there, in New York!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with the New York love. This year of any year would have been the best if only for the exhibition x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been but I'm sure I would love it. Berlin is one of the best places I've ever been x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really, really want to go to that exhibition too! unfortunately it's raining and i'm in england so... that plan's out

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    Thanks for following my blog. I'm glad you did, because it led me to yours and it's gorgeous here. :)

    I have always wanted to go to NYC & Paris (!) so even though I've never been there, they still leave a lasting impression!

    Sarah Betty xx
    http://www.sarahbetty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gutted that we just missed the Savage Beauty exhibition when we were out there, looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground