Pages

30.05.2011- Monday Must-haves: Topshop Special

Monday, 30 May 2011

I've had the idea of a putting together a regular 'must have' post for a while, so I can share with you bits and pieces which have caught my eye (which will then double as a shopping list for when I'm next out and about, clever eh?) This week (until June 4th), those lovely penny conscious folks over at Topshop are offering a 20% student discount instead of the usual 10%. Perfect if, like me, you're about to graduate and wave goodbye to your NUS discount forever (sob!) So, with this in mind, my debut Monday Must-haves post features a selection of pieces from Topshop which I'm loving at the moment (and which I will probably cave in and purchase in the not too distant future!)

I got two pairs of the Kristen Jeans for Christmas, and they are a firm favourite in my wardrobe. I'm also a massive fan of Topshop's Make Up collection, so will definitely be having a rummage to see what I can pick up.

What do you think of my picks? Has anything in Topshop caught your eye recently?

(Image credit: Topshop.)

13 comments:

  1. Love the peace sign bracelet, perfect for the festival season approaching!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need those jeans as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this discount! i got a pair of embroidered denim shorts with it the other day - the most i've spent in such a long time. ouch, i think i'll cry when my nus card is taken away from me :(

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shift dress is great and I love the teapot ring, it's so whimsical! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the blouse is great, the dress is amazing and I have to get that teapot ring! :)

    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea - although do see where you're coming from - mine would totally end up being a list the length of my total height.

    I have been searching for this info far and wide! It is in stores too right?

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I'm not a giant topshop fan but 20% off is actually pretty good. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwww that yellow top is too gorgeous!! Lovely picks :) Thanks for the sweet coment, I hope it will be worth it :p

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks dear, I love the lipstick and the shift dress, they would look perfect together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that teapot ring is way too precious! topshop is so cute. i wish we had one where i live!

    thank you so much for your comments to our blog! we really appreciate it <3


    xo, camilla & valerie
    abutterflyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely picks, these items would work well all the time and I really like black and yellow tops. I'm a big fan of topshop make up too, I think it's great value for money and the quality is great. i bought a few things with the 20% off. I finished my masters in spetember but my student card is still valid hehe


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these picks! That dress is especially gorgeous, cream is my must-have colour for the warmer seasons. Lovely post.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the peace sign bracelet! 20% off topshop is too good to resist :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground