Pages

17.06.2011- Weekend Wishes

Friday, 17 June 2011

A bit of a pre-emptive post this week, but after seeing this a preview of Topshop's AW11 collection, I couldn't resist a little look ahead to the autumn (and the weather isn't exactly helping matters!) So, this weekend, I wish I could get my hands on this little lot from Topshop:

So far I'm love the look of the 'Thrift' and 'Bavaria' trends, and although I'm not a massive fan of how some of the pieces have been styled for the lookbook, there are some stunning standalone pieces which I'm already itching to try on! I particularly love the shearling collared jacket in the first shot, the black dress (or maybe a top/skirt combo?) in picture five and the cute peter-pan collars in the last photo. I'll certainly be keeping my eyes open for some of these pieces over the coming weeks and months (although am in no way trying to wish the summer away!)

What do you think of Topshop's AW11 lookbook? And what are your wishes for this weekend? .)

(Image credit: Look Magazine/Topshop.)

5 comments:

  1. Interesting and retro feeling. I still love the over the knee socks look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a couple of pictures on gemfatale's blog aswell and Im sort of yes and no about a lot of the pieces. I've seen a lot of over the knee socks about though which is something I'll never be able to get away with : (

    xx

    ReplyDelete

  3. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    Sorry, i wanna be your reader but I din't see a button in your blog...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the collection!!! it´s amazing!
    olguiscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ... my ... god

    I can't believe this collection. Every piece of cloth, every color, every shape. My heart is spinning.


    Your blog is the cutest thing!

    sweetness xx
    hope to hear from you*!
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground