Pages

28.06.2011- Most Wanted: Dorothy Perkins' Floradita Collection

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Most of you know by know that I'm completely obsessive about anything with a floral print on it, so imagine how excited I was to see these pieces from Dorothy Perkins' Floradita collection, which launches today. Described as a 'capsule collection with a riot of blooms and simple feminine shapes', the range nods to the shapes of the 1950s and incorporates cute detailing, jewellery and a bright burst of colour for the summer. You can have a look at the full Floradita range over at dorothyperkins.com, but in the meantime here are some of my favourite pieces from the collection:
White Floral Platform Sandals, £42.
Floradita Sun Dress, £39.50.
Cream Lace Peter Pan Top, £35.
Pink Embellished Prom Dress, £55.
Floradita Chunky Charm Chain, £25.
Cream Broderie Dress, £50.
I really love the dresses- how perfect would they be for the heat wave we're experiencing at the moment? The lace blouse is beautifully detailed, and the charm bracelet has rocketed to the top of my wishlist. I've always been a bit wary of Dorothy Perkins but recently they seem to have really upped their game, and I've seen some lovely pieces online including the Gold Wet Look Tee from yesterday's post. I'll have to have a good browse in store when I'm next shopping.

What do you think of Dorothy Perkins' Floradita Collection? Will you be buying anything from it?

(Image credit: Dorothy Perkins.)

9 comments:

  1. I saw these pieces this morning and I fell in love! Most of my dresses are that kind of 50's prom style so this is perfect for me :) love the blouse too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The platforms are gorgeous! I'd love to buy the sundress too - the shape is just right xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses are definitely the stand out pieces,they're laaavely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, those shoes are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous items!

    If you love fashion check out www.bunmi-koko-times.blogspot.com
    Its the new blog for up and coming, award winning designer Bunmi Koko.

    We would love you to follow.
    BK Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is all lovely - beautiful dresses, the cuts are brilliant. Proper girly, like. I'm in love with that floral one! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shoes and the last dress! :]

    We just wanted you to know we moved our blog to a new address:
    http://abutterflybyday.com/

    We hope you will come by to visit us, and hopefully continue to
    follow through Bloglovin or RSS.

    Hope to hear from you soon!
    XX, Valerie and Camilla
    abutterflybyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Probably not something I would wear but I can appreciate the pretty-ness of it! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground