Pages

09.07.2011- Weekend Wishes

Saturday, 9 July 2011

I'm a little bit behind on the couture shows at the moment, but am hoping to catch up over a lovely cup of tea when I get a spare minute. One presentation which I did manage to catch a glimpse of was the Givenchy one, and I'm yet again bowled over by the intricacy of the designs. So my wish for this weekend (as far fetched and highly unlikely as it is) is to own a piece from the Givenchy Fall 2011 couture collection:

Givenchy Haute Couture Fall 2011.
So beautiful! I can't wait to see these pieces on the red carpet.

What do you think of Givenchy's latest couture collection? And what are your wishes for this weekend?

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue.)

15 comments:

  1. I always adore Givenchy dresses. Love the first two that you featured in particular (: Would be an absolute dream to own/wear a couture piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Givenchy again has a wonderful collection! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they look like angels. Beautiful collection. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dresses are gorgeous! im inspired. i actually just went to a wedding and she was wearing something similar. i want my dress to be simple and elegant like your post!


    i just came across your blog. i think its great. i hope you will come visit mine and maybe we can follow eachother!

    www.wotsworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These gowns take my breath away! How gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ethereal, flapper-esque texture of these gowns! Very Daisy Buchanan! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the Givenchy couture, it's like being inside a dream. The Chanel show was also really exciting. I hope you enjoy getting caught up! I spent a few hours the other day watching all the videos, and being transported :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Givency's collection is absolutely gorgeous! I love every single dress.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Surprising that they went with such a wedding friendly colour palette for fall

    xo

    http://oystergirl-hairlessdog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground