Pages

30.07.2011- Holding out for a Hero (& Cape!)

Saturday, 30 July 2011

There's no doubt that the classic white tee is a staple in any style savvy girl's wardrobe. There are occasions, however, when I find myself wishing for a more unique twist on this fashion essential- step forward Hero&Cape! The brand's debut collection, featuring the beautiful illustrations of Niki Lau, launched this week, and breathes new life into the white tee:


How cute are they? I'm seriously struggling to whittle down this pretty little lot to try and pick a favourite, but I think the Scalloped Peter Pan collar tee might just be winning- it's the perfect way to incorporate the collar micro-trend into any outfit and I adore the ribbon detail. I also love how versatile these tees are- perfect for dressing down with a pair of jeans or up with a cute skirt or smart pair of trousers. The full collection can be viewed over at the Hero&Cape website, and whilst you're there be sure to check out the jewellery, especially the stunning Skyline necklaces.

What do you think of Hero&Cape's capsule white tee collection? Are you impressed?

(Image credit: Hero&Cape.)

8 comments:

  1. love all these! gonna go and check out the full collection now :)xxx

    ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, very nice - I love simple black&white tees; these ones are lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I am thoroughly impressed! the tees are edgy and then sweet and all the right assortments. adore each and everyone.

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love the collar one so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the new Hero&Cape lookbook!

    ReplyDelete


  6. I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fantastic that you blogged about hero and cape. Hurrah for indie labels! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground