Pages

20.10.2011- First Look: Versace for H&M

Thursday, 20 October 2011

With exactly a month to go until the Versace for H&M collection is available to buy (or indeed, fight for!) in store and online, it's time to get organised and draw up a shopping list. The first images of the collection were released this morning, and here are some of my favourite pieces so far:

Silk Dress, £129.99.

Bag, £69.99.

Necklace, £14.99.

Silk Dress, £129.99.
Although my aversion to camping means I probably won't get my hands on anything from the collection, I do love the vibrant colours and signature Versace details. You can view the whole collection (which is in stores on November 17th) at vogue.co.uk.

What do you think of H&M's collaboration with Versace? Are you hoping to buy anything from the collection?

(Image credit: vogue.co.uk.)

9 comments:

  1. on the fence here! i like it, but would never buy it/wear it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really my sort of stuff but I like the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its nice stuff, a bit out there for day to day wear and I think that not a lot of peoples colour palettes suit bright bright colours!

    Necklace is super cute though!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first dress, but not too sure about the rest of the stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been a massive fan of Versace so you certainly won't be fighting me for it, I do kinda like the last yellow dress though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i haven't seen any of these yet, the bag is rather not but from what i've seen of the other collabs i doubt i'll be camping out either x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hoping for the orange dress for £69.99! I just want to find out which stores will be stockign it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a fan of the collection, to be honest, but Versace's never been my thing! I do like how colourful it is, though.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground