Pages

03.11.2011- My Month In Pictures: October

Thursday, 3 November 2011

It feels like I say the same thing every time I put this post together, but I can't believe the year is almost over. There's just under a month to go until I turn 22 (scary stuff) and shortly after that Christmas will be upon us...and I haven't even started my present shopping yet. Before I start panicking too much about that, here's what I got up to in October:

 3rd October- Made the most of the unexpected heatwave at the start of the month by going for a lovely long walk and picnic.

 13th October- Made these cupcakes after watching (and being very inspired by!) the final of The Great British Bake Off.

14th October- Received these lovely goodies in the post from Cheap Frills as a thank you after posting about their collection.

 19th October- Caught this beautiful sunset on camera.

 19th October- Ate far too many of these macaroons at the Oasis Event.

23rd October- Was amazed to find this fox enjoying the sunshine on my neighbour's shed!

How did you spend your October? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

12 comments:

  1. Aw these photos are lovely Sarah! I love seeing your blog grow, it's so great you're getting invited to PR events and thank yous from brands and stuff! Congratulationss, I hope my blog gets as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fox!!
    so cute!!
    and i love your ring!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that fox is so cute!!! And I love ALL these photos. Those cupcakes are beautiful and look so delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasnt that productive in October but I know November is gonna be awesome !


    http://www.snowblackblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're worried about Christmas already??? I guess I should be too, but I'm a shop on Christmas Eve type of gal. I LOVE that kitty ears ring.

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos, the sunset is gorgeous :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute ring ! and cupcakesss...mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are gorgeous! Those nature shots are beautiful.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. I really like your blog.^^

    my blog-follow me♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already so I could make a GIVEAWAY. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rings!

    If you want, take a look at my blog: Frames
    If you like it, we can follow each other!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all such gorgeous pictures! That fox is too cute :33

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground