Pages

09.12.2011- Weekend Wishes

Friday, 9 December 2011

I don't know about you, but there's something about this time of year which makes me want to escape from the chaos of the pre-Christmas rush. Whilst I love the preparations in the run up to the day itself, it does seem that this year is proving quite stressful. So, this weekend, I'd love to get some peace and quiet away from all the frenzy...


Rasa Zukauskaite by Paul de Luna, WestEast Magazine August 2011
...although I'm not sure a trip to the seaside in the middle of the English winter is the best idea I've ever had!

How are your Christmas preparations going? Are you finding it at all stressful? And what are your plans for this weekend?

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue).

5 comments:

  1. Lovee the dress in this! It is quite a stressful time of year but I think it's because everyone is so desperate to be happy, we almost get annoyed ahaha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very stressful, especially if you work in a shop! its complete chaos X

    ReplyDelete
  3. bit cold down Barry Island for me to be in the sea this weekend, brrrr. I'm having a night out, first one in ages and looking forward to getting all dressed up x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think about being somewhere hot at this time of year as well, but then I think if I really was somewhere else, it wouldn't feel right and I'd miss everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lets jump on a plane and go somewhere nice and warm :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground