Pages

31.12.2011- My Month in Pictures: December

Saturday, 31 December 2011

As we wave goodbye to 2011, here's a look a what I got up to in December:

2nd December- Celebrated my 22nd birthday!

14th December- Got this amazing Stila set as a birthday pressie from Sarah!

17th December- Decorated the Christmas tree with mumma!

18th December- Spent the morning wrapping a mountain of presents!

24th December- Spent five and a half hours in the kitchen making alternative desserts for Christmas Day, including these festive vanilla cupcakes!

24th December- Caught this snap of a bird in my garden!

25th December- Celebrated a lovely (and food filled) Christmas Day!

28th December- Finally got my hands on Chanel's Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow in Épatant! Thank you Selfridges!

31st December- Painted my nails in Revlon's Gold Coin- perfect for seeing in 2012 with some sparkle!

Overall, 2011 has been a pretty good year for me. I've had the opportunity to meet some amazing people, been invited to some fantastic events and have achieved quite a lot with this little blog, including being selected as one of the top twenty entries for the Look Blogging Competition and one of the top five in the Westfield one! I also graduated from university with First-Class Honours, and although I'm still searching for that dream job, I'm resolved that things will go my way in 2012. (I've also made resolutions to make a trip to Paris, read more books and start to learn a language!) Watch this space!

What did you get up to in December? And how are you welcoming in 2012?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely birthday and Christmas!
    Sounds like you've had a good year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a briliant month! Happy NYE to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great December and it's lovely to hear you had a great year. I hope 2012 is just as good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures! Happy New Year!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes looks so yummy! Happy new year...I hope 2012 is just as good to you!

    Sophie x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww, that Chanel's Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow in Épatant looks beautiful. I've wanted to get my hands on this for ages. Just discovered your blog & glad I did! Hope you had a great New Year. Em.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground