Pages

02.01.2012- Monday Must-haves: Topshop's Spring Drop Special

Monday, 2 January 2012

The first Monday Must-haves post of 2012 features a selection of my favourite pieces (so far!) from Topshop's SS12 drop, which has slowly but surely been hitting the website over the last few days. Whilst I have to confess to falling a little out of love with Topshop of late (the winter sale was a massive disappointment!), their offerings for the coming season look like they'll be more than enough to tempt me back...

This sleeveless peach blouse is a gorgeous colour, and I think it'd be a really versatile addition to any spring wardrobe. I love the scalloped collar detail on this white blouse (very 1920s, don't you think?), and it's another classic item which could be styled lots of different ways. The ballet flats are amazing value, and I adore the mint green colour- perfect if you're a bit apprehensive about sporting head-to-toe sorbet shades. This flower beaded collar is adorable, and a really great way of jazzing up some pieces you might already have hiding in your wardrobe, and this beautiful ice blue pleated dress by Boutique proves that the collar is here to stay (for next season at least !) As a self-confessed floral addict, I couldn't resist including this watercolour patterned shirt- I just love the vibrant colours. I've yet to buy a Topshop blusher, but I'm a massive fan of their make-up range (especially their lipsticks!), and this Neon Rose colour is perfect for the spring. Finally, I couldn't resist including these ankle socks- they're just too cute!

What do you think of Topshop's spring drop? Are you impressed?

(Image credit: Topshop.)

9 comments:

  1. you need neon rose NOW! as well as flush :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the colours as it is getting me excited for Spring!!! Do love the beaded colour shirt too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collar and have been wanting the blush for ages but is out of stock in the Topshop near me!
    Great post

    www.h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. will deffo be getting a lipstick from Topshop. Their Brighton Rocks lipstick was my fave last year x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I've been browsing the new Topshop Spring collection, it's all very colourful and bright! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. I love all the soft colors. Alwaysss goood for spring, which I cannot wait until it comes. Come soooon spring, come soooon! And take nasty cold with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely items. I especialy adore the little mint flats they are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds, love the colours!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground