Pages

06.01.2012- Weekend Wishes

Friday, 6 January 2012

Well, the first week of 2012 is almost over and done with! Not that I'm wishing the year away or anything, but with the gloomy weather we've been experiencing, my wish for this weekend is to escape to a place in the sun...

A Place in the Sun, Marloes Horst and Kendra Spears by Nicole Bentley, styled by Meg Gray, Vogue Australia February 2012.
...and I wouldn't mind having a holiday wardrobe filled with beautiful Christopher Kane, Mulberry or Erdem pieces either!

What are you up to this weekend?

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue.)

6 comments:

  1. That Mulberry embellished shirt and skirt is perfect! Wish I had a spare $4000 ;) I'm having a facemask and films weekend with my little sister before popping to Southampton for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky! :) I'm actually wishing for some gloomy weather... it has been strangely hot here in California....there's even people wearing shorts and tanks already at school! I just want to cozy up in scarves and coats again, hehe! :) But such stunning photos.. makes me want to escape to a mountain resort in the Grand Canyon or something! =) Lovely post!

    xoooxo
    http://runawayinla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photoshoot!

    aleksandra-fortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some sun too! All the S/S stuff is slowly coming out in the shops and I wanna wear it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, what a truly incredible editorial! <3 I love love love the hair in the second photograph! Amazing!

    x
    Enter my dress giveaway - Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how i would love "a place in the sun!" It's been sunny here in so Cal but I've been working so much I haven't had the pleasure to enjoy it. come visit us at abutterflybyday.com

    xx

    abutterflybyday.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground