Pages

11.01.2012- What I Wore Today #6

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Today Sarah and I were lucky enough to be invited along to have a look at what Ted Baker have to offer for SS12 as we attended a fashion show previewing their new collections. Whilst I'm busy sorting through all of my pictures and preparing a post on the array of amazing pieces we saw, here's a look at what I wore:

Shirt- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Jacket- Zara
Bag- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Topshop
Silk Scarf (worn with shirt)- Oasis
Canvas Tote- c/o Ted Baker

I picked up this pink shirt in the Topshop sale last week after they made some further reductions online (£40 reduced to £25, bargain!) I adore the colour, and I'm sure I'll get a lot of wear out of it as the warmer weather approaches. I dressed it up with this scarf from Oasis, which I've had for ages and which I always go back to. I think I was a little bit optimistic in only wearing a jacket today though- I've only just thawed out! 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. Was going to say I love the shirt then I read it was in the sale I love it a bit more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is a gorgeous colour :) Love the scarf with it too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt and the fact that you got it the sale makes it so much better

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done with that silk scarf lovely :)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit :) x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground