Pages

13.01.2012- Weekend Wishes

Friday, 13 January 2012

Sometimes it seems like Americans get all the luck. Internships which pay a living wage, better weather and Sephora aside, they also have enviable access to Target. Nothing special in that you might think, until you consider the amazing designer collaborations which the chain has played host to in recent years: Luella, Liberty of London and Mulberry to name but a few. This season, they are once again teaming up with one of the world's most exciting young designers, Jason Wu, who has created a stunning collection which I wish I could get my hands on this weekend...
Jason Wu for Target SS12.
Seamlessly translating Wu's vision of SS12, this collection is considerably more affordable, with prices starting at a mere $19.99. Now where did I put my passport?

What do you think of Jason Wu's collection for Target? And what are your wishes for this weekend?

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue.)

4 comments:

  1. I love Jason Wu for Target! I am SO excited for the collection, thanks for sharing.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get out to America in June and have a spree in target! I really love the top outfit! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second dress is super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, this is truly an incredible collection! <3 <3 <3 I especially adore the first look!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground