Pages

01.02.2012- My Month in Pictures: January

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

February is here! Hooray! I always feel that January is a horribly long and gloomy month, so I'm more than happy to wave goodbye to it for another year (without wishing my life away of course!) Here's what I got up to in the last month:

3rd January- I gradually mastered the halo braid after a bit of practice! It's quite easy once you get to grips with it, and if your hair co-operates!

11th January- Caught this beautiful shot of the sun setting. 

11th January- Had an amazing time at the Ted Baker event with Sarah, and came away with a jam packed, very generous goodie bag. Also managed to sneak in a trip to Wagamama on the way home!

12th January- The now infamous Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay arrived through my letterbox!

14th January- Made these 'Melting Moments' (basically posh biscuits with a jam filling!) from The Great British Bake Off book- perfect with a cup of tea!

28th January- More baking! This time classic vanilla cupcakes finished with some colourful new decorations I picked up.

28th January- Another stunning sunset.

What did you get up to in January? And are you glad February is finally here?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. your monthly pictures always make me so hungry. You're a girl after my own heart! Also major jealousy that you have mastered the halo I am literally looking like a parrot at every attempt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the food pics - you have some mad baking skills! Those little Melting Moments look amazing!
    The braid looks lovely, I can never do anything like this because of my uncoordinated sausage fingers :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That braid looks brill, is there a tutorial around?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked like you had such a fabulous month...what a great way to start the new year! I'm glad it's february as I'm hoping it gets a bit warmer soon!

    Sophie x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those melting moments looks SO good! They all look the same size, so consistent! I have severe baking jealousy haha.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog! i tried the halo plait yesterday! i definitely require alot more practice!
    www.asensibleheart.blogspot.com
    xxx milly

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground