Pages

02.02.2012- New Gen-eration

Thursday, 2 February 2012

The start of February can mean only one thing- London Fashion Week is just around the corner. This season marks the 10th anniversary of Topshop's support for emerging design talent through their continuing sponsorship of NEWGEN, and, in celebration of this, they've created a range of amazing t-shirts in collaboration with a host of talented alumni, as well as some current recipients of NEWGEN support:
This is just a small selection of the twenty tees which will be available from topshop.com from February 17th- I'll certainly be snapping up the Emma Cook, Erdem and Christopher Kane designs. You can catch a sneaky peek of each of the twenty over at Topshop's Facebook page, where you could also be in with a chance of winning a different t-shirt each day until the official launch. What better way to show your support for British fashion?

What do you think of this idea? And which design is your favourite?


(Image credit: Topshop and Google Images.)

8 comments:

  1. My favourite designs are the Emma Cook one and the Christopher Kane, they are so cute! And I think it is a really good idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the Emma Cook one is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the J.W. Anderson design but the Erdem one would be perfect for a Summer picnic! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourites are Erdem and Emma Cook, but I love the peter pan collar on Roksanda :)

    Love your blog already, can't wait for more posts so I have followed :)

    Karys x

    www.whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some Emma Cook pieces in my life ASAP!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE emma cook, that tee is sooo amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Emma cook one, but also the one with the Squirrels (my tired brain can't remember the designer) wonder how quickly they'll sell out though, hmm.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground