Pages

03.02.2012- What I Wore Today #8

Friday, 3 February 2012

Brrrrrr! This sudden cold snap has made me realise two things- firstly, that I have very few warm jumpers, and secondly, it's almost impossible to put together an outfit which is both warm and stylish. Today I met up with a friend from uni for lunch, and left the house resembling the Michelin Man in an attempt to keep the cold at bay. Underneath the multitude of layers, I wore one of the warmest only jumpers I seem to have in my wardrobe:

Jumper- River Island
Jeans- Topshop
Watch- Urban Outfitters

(Needless to say these pictures were taken before the onset of hat-hair!) I picked up this jumper in River Island's sale for £15 after featuring it as a Monday Must-have last year and I'm so glad I did. It's quickly become something of a staple for me (especially in this weather!)

How are you finding dressing for the cold? And what pieces to you reach for when the temperatures drop?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

8 comments:

  1. You're right, it's impossible to look nice when trying to be warm!!! But I think you look great! And your hair is sooo pretty :)

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been layering like crazy for the last couple of months, starting with a thermal vest. No shame in that! Love the bold red jumper here, I love brightness in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting to get bored dressing for the cold now as I have more summery clothes than wintery! It's been the same few thick jumpers on rotation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour looks lovely on you!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have really pretty eyes! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh this looks nice and warm! I always wear dresses so don't really have jumpers. I wrap up with scarves, gloves and hats. I even took a mini hot water bottle under my coat to work with me this week!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jumper. I also own very few warm clothes so it's been really difficult knowing what to wear for the last few days! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater is so cute, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground