Pages

09.02.2012- Miu Miu loves Fashion Month

Thursday, 9 February 2012

The chaos of fashion month began in New York today, and to celebrate the next four weeks of stylish shenanigans, those clever people at Miu Miu have created a stunning collection of limited edition handbags, which will be available exclusively in their New York, London, Milan and Paris flagship stores. There are forty six designs in total, and whilst all share a uniform, vintage inspired shape, the details of each style are different- they even come with their own unique ID card!

Whilst these might very well go down in history as the some of the most expensive collectables in history, I do love the idea and I can't wait to see the full London collection next week! I wonder if we'll spot any of them in pride of place on the front row between now and next month?

What do you think of this idea?

(Image credit: Miu Miu via Google Images.)

P.S- Dont forget to enter my Spring Giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous - plus i can't wait to see all the collections! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so prettty! the snake print and glitter one is insane. would love to get my hands on one! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one of these in my life. I'd like the first one but any will do ;) Why can't I be going out with a millionnaire eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    Oh my goodness, Miu miu have done it again. It's all beautiful..

    Lots of Love,
    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah these are so perfect! Sad as it sounds, the idea of them coming with a unique ID makes me really want to buy one hahaha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my - they are TOTES ADORBZ. Unf for me dont think I'll be rocking one this lfw x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground