Pages

10.02.2012- Mary Katrantzou for Topshop: Take II

Friday, 10 February 2012

Last month, I posted a sneak peek at at a dress from Mary Katrantzou's upcoming third collection for Topshop, as modelled by Karlie Kloss. With the range set to launch on February 17th (exactly one week from now!), Topshop have now released a look at the rest of the pieces Mary has created for them- and I'm predicting elbows at dawn:


Forget Versace for H&M and Karl Lagerfeld for Net-a-Porter- this is set to be the most coveted collaboration of the year.

What do you think of the collection? And which pieces are your favourites?

(Image credit: Topshop.)

8 comments:

  1. So many patterns! I'm almost dizzy, but I love the idea of it. The third dress is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not something I'd personally wear but still amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely my favourite High Street Collab, but still rather expensive ha, that's the only problem. Don't reckon I'll be able to afford anythingg :( wahhhh


    http://daisychurchward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This collection is gorgeous! I love Mary's prints-they are beautiful.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am completely obsessed with the last look! But I;ve heard that the prices are ridiculous, so probably won't be waking up early to try and get it..

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. there are some really gorgeous pieces in this collection but its still going to be way too pricey unfortunately :( x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty... but I'm more excited about Marni for H&M - think you have to be pretty young to carry these floral prints off brilliantly? Lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!

    I'm prepared to fight for this. ;) haha. I'm sure there will be queues from 2am when the collection is launched. I love the crazy prints!

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground