Pages

17.02.2012- What I Wore Today #9

Friday, 17 February 2012

Another retrospective outfit post! I wore this yesterday, as I was lucky enough to be invited along to a very special event at Claridge's with Sarah and some other lovely bloggers. I won't say too much about the event itself now, as I'm planning a standalone post which I'll be putting together over the next week or so, but, suffice to say, it was an amazing afternoon and the opulent surroundings demanded a suitably sophisticated frock:
Dress- Topshop Boutique

After spying this dress on the Topshop website just after Christmas, I deliberated for a little while about ordering it, but I'm so glad I did. I love the flared shape and collar detail, and the fabric is amazing- not at all flimsy or see-through (hooray!) and it barely creased all day. Money well spent I think!

Have you bought anything new recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. The dress looks really classic, very pretty X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress!!! I love when things aren't see through. I'd still wear nude underthings just in case lol. I always feel like a homemade robot in nude lingerie.

    I recently bought a leopard print dress and a cheery print sweater online and neither fit :(

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely sarah and I have major hair envy! Oooo Claridges? Very posh!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress, rather elegant looking :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh ver smart!
    I've been digging out old clothes from the attic and under my bed recently, trying to save money for a new camera and house deposot, all very dull! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground