Pages

19.02.2012- The stars come out for Mulberry AW12

Sunday, 19 February 2012

This morning in London, Claridges played host to Mulberry's AW12 presentation. Whilst I was watching the live streaming of the show from the comfort of my sofa, the front row was choc-a-bloc with stars turned out in their best Mulberry threads to show their support for the label:

Michelle Williams

Olivia Palermo

Elizabeth Olsen

Michelle Dockery

Lana Del Rey

In conjunction with Lana's appearance, Mulberry also announced today that they are cementing her muse-like status by naming a specially designed bag after her. Meet the Del Rey...

...yet another thing to add to my Mulberry wish list! There's no official launch date as yet, but keep your eye on the Mulberry website for more information- forewarned is forearmed and all that!

Did you watch the live streaming of the Mulberry show? What did you think? And will you be saving up for the Del Rey bag?

(Image credit: Mulberry.)

10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, Olivia Palermo and Michelle Williams always get the feminine looks so right but ELizabeth Olsen is totally a new style icon of mine. I love her boho look that she does so well :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Olivia. Literally would do anything to be her best friend hahaha! And how gorgeous is Michelle Williams' dress?! I haven't been won over by the Del Rey bag yet :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even decide who looks the best as they all look flawless. I think Michelle Williams looks so beautiful and elegant though...she always gets it right!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! I love their style.Great post darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mulberry is always one of the most anticipated shows of LFW, but I'm not too impressed with the new Del Ray bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanted not to like the Del Ray bag, but its definitely growing on me! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle Williams makes me want to cut my hair off! I did not see this because I live in America. But thanks for sharing!!!! I'd like a bag named after me. The Mabel Bag.

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Michelle Williams, but I am the biggest Dawsons Creek fan - i love the whole DC gang! Lana Del Rey looks different here, i like it, she looks relaxed! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looked amazing! And Michelle Williams looks gorgeous, such a lovely colour on her :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet poor Michelle Dockery feels so neglected since none of you commented about her. Well personally, I think that she is by far the most stunning there and I love her to bits. She's beautiful!Love you Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground