Pages

23.02.2012- What I Wore Today #10

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Towards the end of last year, I was contacted by very.co.uk asking if I would like to review an item for them. Of course I jumped at the chance, and picked the Dee V by Diana Vickers Oversize Belted Wrap Coat which I featured in a previous Monday Must-haves post. Whilst the coat is now sold out (a massive thank you to Megan at Shop Direct for all the time and trouble she took in tracking one down for me!), Diana Vickers' SS12 range has just launched and features a whole host of lovely pieces designed with similar vintage inspiration in mind. After receiving it earlier in the week, I gave the coat a test run in a rather cold and rainy London yesterday...

Coat- c/o very.co.uk
Dress- Topshop Boutique
Bag- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Topshop

Teamed with my new Topshop Boutique dress, the coat was perfect for keeping warm and cosy in the cold. The oversized shape makes it perfect for wrapping up in, and the belt is a lovely touch to add some definition. I love the camel colour, and think that it's a really timeless piece- needless to say I felt very elegant wearing it! Thanks again to very.co.uk!

What do you think of this look?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely look! Very demure and sophisticated! xx

    http://snwears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I secnond Sarah above! I also had my eye on this coat but like most things on Very it was far too out of my price range. Alas as they really do have some corkers on there!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat looks great on you! Lovely colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat is so cute and classy, nice pick X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! It's a gorgeous coat and really suits you : )


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous coat! It's very classy and you look so elegant :)

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you chose a great piece, the coat is gorgeous!! I will have to have a look at the SS12 range :) love the dress too, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this coat!

    Shame that tan coats look awful on me :( x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground