Pages

25.02.2012- What I Wore Today #11

Saturday, 25 February 2012

One of my staple casual outfits is the simple combination of jeans and a blouse; easy to wear, comfortable and a great way to update a wardrobe staple time and time again. I'm always on the lookout for new blouses to add to my collection, so when I was contacted by Steph from Label PR on behalf of FM Boutique asking if I'd like to choose some pieces from their SS12 collection to style, I simply couldn't resist! I picked this Sheer Peter Pan Collar Top, and their beautiful Bird Print Shirt, the latter of which I wore yesterday:

Top- c/o FM Boutique 
Jeans- Topshop
Jacket- Zara
Shoes- Topshop
Watch- Urban Outfitters

The blouse is perfect for the unseasonably warm weather which we're enjoying at the moment, and it goes without saying that I love the print. The navy and white combination is really classic too, with the gold buttons and collar nodding subtly to a touch of nautical inspiration. I can't wait to wear it in the summer with shorts and sunglasses!

Thanks to FM Boutique and Steph for the items.

What do you think of this look? And what are your favourite casual outfits to wear?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Can never go wrong with this combo. p.s lovvving the wallpaper tres cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print on your blouse, it looks lovely with the jacket :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!!! As if the blouse wasn't adorable enough, you added that wonderful jacket.

    My go to outfit is usually skinny jeans and some kind of low cut top lol. And if it's cold, I'll wear a blazer or cardigan over it.

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse is gorgeous, I love a good bird print <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chose this shirt too - i love it! You look really nice in it too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blouse! and How cute is your wallpaper?! xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground