Pages

26.02.2012- Weekend Wishes

Sunday, 26 February 2012

A slightly belated instalment of Weekend Wishes (seeing as it's Sunday already!), but when I came across this gorgeous range of rings from Kat&Bee, I couldn't keep them to myself. I'm a self-confessed jewellery addict, and have amassed quite a collection of rings of late, so adding to my collection with these beautiful pieces seems like a perfect wish for this weekend:
Graha Ring, £65

Saachi Ring, £65

Dayita Ring, £170

Prithivi Ring, £205

They're stunning aren't they? I'm thinking of investing in one as the perfect way to update my ring collection for spring!

What do you think of Kat&Bee's rings? And what have you been up this weekend?

(Image credit: Kat&Bee.)

3 comments:

  1. So lovely aren't they.. top one is to die for <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, but a bit too expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous picks, really expensive though

    Also, I just thought I'd let you know I'm giving away a Clarisonic Mia on my blog! I'd love it if you could check it out on my blog. You can gain up to 10 entries! Here’s a link xx
    http://daisy--meadow.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-clarisonic-mia.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground