Pages

29.02.2012- My Month in Pictures: February

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Happy Leap Day! An extra day is very welcome at the moment- I've got a to-do list as long as my arm! My February was a very busy one, so here's a look at what I've been up to over the last four weeks:

 2nd February- My Clarisonic arrived! I'd been looking at them for ages and just after Christmas I ordered one from an Amazon seller, saving myself about £60 in the process. My skin really seems to be benefiting from it too, which is great.

7th February- Trying to be healthy...

7th February-...and wishing I could live the luxurious life of a cat!

10th February- Caught this snowy sunset.

10th February- Picked up these postcards featuring Mulberry's SS12 ad campaign.

16th February- Packaged up my giveaway prize for Francesca, who was the winner. Thank you all for entering!

16th February- Was invited along to Claridge's for the launch of the John Frieda Full Repair range- to say I was completely in awe would be an understatement!

22nd February- Tea and scones for lunch!

22nd February- Had a wander around Covent Garden (which involved admiring the Mulberry windows from afar!) before dinner and watching One Man, Two Guvnors for the third time.

23rd February- My Mary Katrantzou for Topshop blouse and Emma Cook NEWGEN tee were delivered, along with some extra goodies!

26th February- Made the most of the unexpected sunshine by taking my dog for a lovely long walk.

What did you get up to in February? And how will you be spending your extra day?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh you lucky thing popping into Claridge's!! I think we all wish we were living the lives of our cats x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very eventful and picturesque month X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! What great things you've been spotting. Have just been to the John Frieda Irish launch... not quite as glam as Claridges! But the range looks great so will be interested to see your thoughts on it. Have you been to Canteen in Covent Garden? The Spitalfields one is fab so I was excited to see it in CG, where it's hard to find good places to eat! Hope your March is as fruitful
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mary Katranzou blouse is stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground