Pages

05.03.2012- Monday Must-haves: Whistles Special

Monday, 5 March 2012

Over the last few months or so, Whistles has rapidly become one of my favourite shops. When I saw their SS12 lookbook at the start of the year, I resolved to start saving my pennies so I could snap up some of my favourite pieces, deciding to make the odd investment purchase here and there rather than wasting money on cheaper products which are likely to fall apart after one wash. Luckily for me (and my bank balance!) Whistles have teamed up with Grazia to run a special 25% off promotion until March 13th, meaning I've got the perfect excuse to pick up some treats for my wardrobe:

The Wisteria print outfit is a top-to-toe floral dream (although I'm certain I wouldn't be able to pull it off!), and by all accounts has proved really popular. I can't find the top online at the moment, but if you're lucky you might be able to snap one up in your nearest store (just be sure to take along the voucher from the February 28th issue of Grazia to redeem the 25% off!) I've picked up some lovely jewellery from Whistles before, and love this ring- perfect for St. Patrick's Day in a few weeks, don't you think? The bracelet is also a really stunning piece and the perfect simple detail to lift to any outfit. I'm off on holiday in a few months too, and am determined to pick up these amazing sunglasses for my trip. You can't beat a good basic tee either, and this simple white style is a brilliant wardrobe staple which would last for ages. Finally, I adore the colour of this longline sweater, and the thick knit is perfect for keeping warm against the chill in the air at the moment.

To redeem the voucher online, simply enter the code WH20SS12 at the checkout, or to use it in store be sure to snap up last Tuesday's issue of Grazia- best be quick though as it's only around until tomorrow!

Are you a fan of Whistles? And will you be making any purchases?

(Image credit: Whistles.)

1 comment:

  1. ooo, I'll definitely be using this voucher! I've never bought anything from Whistles, but I've just had a peek at the website and I've spotted a few things I like.

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground