Pages

10.03.2012- Weekend Wishes

Saturday, 10 March 2012

My wish for this weekend is a relatively simple one, but one which I'm sure you'll empathise with (in fact, most of you are probably wishing for the same thing!) All I would love this weekend is the chance to be able to do this:

Lovely Creature, Henrietta Hellberg by Harley Weir for TEST Magazine Winter 2011, style by Raphael Hirsch
Sometimes it seems that there really aren't enough hours in the day!

What have you got planned for the weekend?

(Image credit: NOIR FACADE.)

5 comments:

  1. I want to do that!!!! I'm spending most of the weekend cleaning up my apartment and trying to redecorate :)

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you managed to have a relaxing weekend. I completely understand though...there are never enough hours to just do nothing!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so lovely, an absolute dream.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground