Pages

19.03.2012- Monday Must-haves: Urban Outfitters' Boutique Beauties

Monday, 19 March 2012

Towards the end of last year, I was invited along to the Urban Outfitters SS12 press day in London, where I saw (and needless to say fell in love with!) a whole host of pieces from their new season ranges. Over the last few weeks, a lot of my favourites from the day have made their way onto the Urban Outfitters website, and have subsequently appeared on my wish list! In particular, I'm finding myself really drawn to their Boutique brands, which are a touch pricier than their mainline collection but seem to be the stuff which style dreams are made of...

I keep seeing this House of Holland dress everywhere- so much so that I think it's fate telling me to buy it (or that could just be me looking for an excuse!) I'm not normally a big fan of leopard print, but I love that this design is quite subtle alongside the gorgeous pastel colours. No surprise that I've included something from tba's SS12 collection- I think that this top is the perfect summer staple, and would be a really versatile piece to invest in as the warmer weather approaches. The Antipodium dress is massively out of my price range, but I saw it in store a few weeks ago and this picture honestly doesn't do it justice. It's beautifully lightweight silk, and the print is adorable- perfect for a summer wedding or another special event if you're looking for that dream piece. I spied this Something Else dress back at the press day last November, and added it to my shopping list there and then. It's everything I look for in a frock- vivid print with bonus flowers, loose fitting (aka more room for food) t-shirt style shape and an ideal length, so I'm pretty sure I'll be purchasing on payday! Finally this Carin Wester blouse is a stunning shade of cornflower blue, and I just can't resist the contrasting print.

Are you a fan of the Boutique brands at Urban Outfitters? And what do you think of my choices?

(Image credit: Urban Outfitters.)

6 comments:

  1. The House of Holland dress is amazing, it'll be perfect for summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picks, the middle is my favourite, love the colour :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That House of Holland dress! The lilac! I love it. I have been well and truly taken in by this pastel trend.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you for the comment my lovely, these are all so beautiful, and thats why i adore UO, however it's all far too expensive!


    Lots of Love,

    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everythings so pretty great prints!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground