Pages

22.03.2012- What I Wore Today #14

Thursday, 22 March 2012

Another cheeky retrospective outfit of the day for you! I wore this yesterday evening to Collection's 25th birthday celebrations, which took place just off Carnaby Street. Whilst the weather was warm, there was still a bit of a nip in the air, so I opted for this cosy combination:

Jumper- Zara
Jeans- Topshop
Blouse (worn under jumper) - Sister Jane
Necklace- Urban Outfitters
Rings- c/o Forever 21

I picked up this jumper from Zara over the weekend, and I'm so glad I finally managed to snap it up (the Regent Street store is a must visit if you're looking for something which you can't seem to track down elsewhere!) I love the pastel green colour, and it's a beautifully soft knit- perfect for this transitional weather. My Sister Jane blouse is a real favourite at the moment too- I love layering it with other pieces, and the collar added the perfect touch of party sparkle to an otherwise casual outfit. They've got some beautiful pieces out for the spring too, so I'm sure this blouse won't prove a lone purchase! Whilst wearing the necklace may have swerved this outfit into cheesy medallion territory, I added it just to break up the block colour and add a bit more definition overall (plus from what I hear the 70s DJ look is going to be the thing for next season!) Finally, my inner magpie just found time to grab my new Forever 21 rings before flying out of the door- I picked them up using a gift voucher I received at their SS12 press event and I couldn't be more pleased with them!

How are you embracing the transitional weather? And have you picked up any pastel pieces so far this season?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. That sweater is such a lovely, soft color and it looks beautiful on you! I also adore your necklace and ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovee that blouse under the mint top! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love F21 jewellery, I alaways come out with a basket full. Can't go wrong when everything is about £3.
    I don't have anythin pastel at all! I wear black or navy a lot but maybe a bag or blazer in a pastel colour would be a nice change x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your jumper, it looks ever so cosy! i haven't really been wearing much pastel to be honest, though i'm really drawn to pale pink and mint at the moment so i may just have to treat myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMMAZING outfit you look so cute! The jumper is gorgeous and looks great with that collar!dimples
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground