Pages

23.03.2012- What I Wore Today #15

Friday, 23 March 2012

Two outfit posts in a row! It's so lovely that there's plenty of light at the moment, and with the clocks going forward on Sunday, the evenings will be brighter too. Hooray! Yesterday I took my mum along to afternoon tea at Claridge's as a belated Mother's Day treat. I'm in the process of putting together a post about it, so will be sharing soon, but suffice it to say we had the loveliest time (and ate far too much!). Here's what I wore:

 Dress- Ever Ours
Blazer- ASOS
Leggings- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- Urban Outfitters

Thsis was the first outing for my new dress from Ever Ours, which I ordered at the end of last month. It arrived within the space of a day and it's quickly becoming a favourite! I love all of the beautiful vintage inspired pieces and amazing jewellery on their website- definitely worth checking out if you're looking to inject some ultra-cute style into your wardrobe. The blazer from ASOS is a real wardrobe staple, and whilst it's quite smart the looser fit makes it the ideal piece for dressing down as well as up. The longer line makes it ideal for wearing with shorter dresses and tunics too, so I'm really happy I picked it up when it was on offer at the beginning of the year!

What are your wardrobe staples? And what did you do for Mother's Day?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

9 comments:

  1. Best dress in the world! I can never get over how fast the shipping is at Ever Ours haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love your outfit. Glad you guys had a nice Mother's Day :)

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress and bag. Sounds like you had a lovely Mother's Day treat! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post^^ You have such a great blog!

    part of me♥mfashionfreak

    I'm trying to reach certain amount of followers for my new giveaway since it's my 1 year blog anniversary soon. I'd love to follow you if you would do the same for me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive seen some of ever ours clothes, this dress is lovely! i think im gonna have to invest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress! You look absolutely beautiful! I just discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now! :)

    love, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am officially in love with your bag!

    Sarah Betty xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground