Pages

29.03.2012- Designed by Miss Selfridge: Take Two

Thursday, 29 March 2012

One of my favourite high street pieces from last year was a gorgeous maxi dress from the first Miss Selfridge 'Designed By' collection, as seen in this post. Unfortunately, I never got around to snapping it up, so it shall remain forever one of the ones that got away! Luckily for me, however, Miss Selfridge have created another knockout Designed By range for SS12, showcasing an array of beautiful prints, ethereal fabrics and brilliantly bold colours. These are just a few of my favourite pieces:

Leather Bodice Dress, £90.
Bird Print Shirt, £50.
Butterfly Maxi Dress, £85.
Tropical Shift Dress, £50.


I adore the gorgeous, Mary Katrantzou-esque tropical prints, the Missoni inspired contrasting stripes and the beautiful sorbet shades which run across the whole collection. With the weather so lovely at the moment, it would be a crime not to pick up your favourite pieces, wouldn't it?!

If you've popped into the flagship Miss Selfridge store on Oxford Street over the last few weeks, you'll have noticed some renovations going on. Yesterday evening saw the official opening of the revamped store (have a peek at all of the pictures on their facebook page) and the gorgeous Sunday Girl was in attendance, wearing the Designed By leather bodice dress- proof if it were needed that this is one of the most covetable items from the new collection. I'm determined not to miss out this time around! They've also got some very cool events happening at the freshly renovated store over the coming days- definitely worth popping along to if you're out shopping this weekend!

What do you think of the new Designed By range? Which pieces are your favourites?

(Image credit: Miss Selfridge.)

4 comments:

  1. that third piece is my fav! Lovely line x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the shift dress! I also missed out on the leather bodice Maxi Dress last time... xx

    http://snwears.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dress is gorgeous! I'm currently looking for a uni summer ball dress so might go and check out this collection! :) thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the neckline on the leather one but I think the shift dress would get the most wear. I can imagine I wont see these in the Cardiff store though, its tiny!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground