Pages

30.03.2012- What I Wore Today #16

Friday, 30 March 2012

With the gorgeous sunshine that's been about this week, I've found myself increasingly drawn to some very spring-like floral prints. Earlier in the week I picked up some very brightly coloured printed trousers in the River Island sale (but whether they'll be worn anywhere other than on holiday remains to be seen!) The uncharacteristically warm weather has also provided me with the perfect excuse to dig out some of my favourite spring blouses- the newest of which is this gorgeous Dahlia design:

Blouse- Dahlia at Topshop*
Jeans- Topshop
Watch- Urban Outfitters
Rings- H&M, Whistles and c/o Forever 21

This blouse really is a dream- beautiful floral print, cute collar detail and a really light fabric which is just perfect for warm sunny days. I wore it with my staple Topshop jeans today, but I think it will be lovely in the summer with shorts- I'll definitely be taking it on holiday with me!

What have you been wearing in the warm weather? And which pieces do you like wearing year after year?

*Blouse purchased using a Westfield gift voucher which I won as part of the Westfield Guest Blogger Competition.

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

8 comments:

  1. I love your rings and your watch! So fab! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blouse :)

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty blouse, the pattern is lovely. I really like your jewellery too, you look so pretty and feminine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit, awesome blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous shirt and i love all your rings and bracelets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute blouse, really like your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground