Pages

02.04.2012- My Month in Pictures: March

Monday, 2 April 2012

March really flew by, didn't it? I can't keep up with how quickly the days are passing at the moment! Last month was a really lovely one for me, so here's a look at what I got up to:

3rd March- Went for a beautiful walk at sunset (and made a new friend in the process!)

6th March- Couldn't resist these gems from Forever 21!

7th March- Picked up this No. 7 highlighter using a £5 voucher from Boots- I haven't been able to put it down since!

11th March- Downsized and organised my collection of magazines.

15th March- Used the store credit from the John Lewis sponsored posts which I hosted earlier in the year to pick up this Michael Kors watch. Expect to see it in many an outfit post once I have it adjusted!

15th March- Ordered these beautiful flowers for my mum as a Mother's Day surprise!

17th March- Spent a lovely morning at Borough Market (and broke my Lent bread ban for the most amazing roast dinner baguette...)

 17th March- ...also popped into Liberty and purchased my first Essie nail varnishes!


21st March- Went along to Collection's 25th birthday party, where special guest Diana Vickers performed.



22nd March- Spent the morning browsing around St. Christopher's Place before popping to Claridge's for afternoon tea with my mum as a Mother's Day treat.


24th March- Had a brilliant catch-up over drinks, pizza and the most amazing chocolate mousse at Vapiano with Sarah, Hannah, Faye and Michelle. Saw Sophie all too briefly before I headed over to the South Bank to watch DV8 at The National Theatre with my lovely friend Liz.

27th March- Made some sneaky purchases in Topshop after visiting the launch of Westfield's Future Fashion display.


28th March- Made the most of the sunshine by going for a picnic!

So there we have it- a whistle-stop tour of the month just gone!

What did you get up to in March?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. your pictures look lovely as does that roast dinner baguette! delicious x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks wonderful (especially the baguette, feeling very peckish now) I ordered loads of things from the F21 site, wish there was a store in Cardiff.
    I've just been going out dancing a lot and spending time with friends :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That No7 highlighter looks absolutely gorgeous! Cute ballet flats as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground