Pages

04.04.2012- What I Wore Today #17

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

How typically British is this weather? One day we've got glorious sunshine and summertime temperatures, next we've got Arctic winds and blizzards! Although my part of the world hasn't seen any snow yet, there's a definite chill in the air which has well and truly scuppered my plans for breaking out some of my fair weather favourites, like the Dahlia blouse I featured in my last outfit post. After realising over the winter that I own a grand total of two jumpers, I've been keeping my eyes peeled for some staple cosy knits to keep the cold at bay. I found one in the shape of my gorgeous mint jumper from Zara, and, after paying a visit to Monki on Carnaby Street a few weekends ago, I spied this lovely slouchy jumper which is perfect for this unpredictable transitional weather:

 Jumper- Monki
Jeans- Topshop
Watch- Urban Outfitters
Rings- Whistles and c/o Forever 21
Nails- Maybelline Forever Strong Pro in Rose Salsa

As far as basics go, this is perfect. Cosy, classic and really versatile- I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of wear out of it (although I'm hoping the weather will pick up sooner rather than later!) 

Have you bought anything from Monki? And what are your favourite transitional pieces?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

8 comments:

  1. You are so pretty. :)

    It seems you have found the perfect white sweater! It looks amazing on you. I also love your nail polish. And your hair! It's beautiful and bouncy and has the perfect amount of curl! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great jumper, it would look great with a shirt slipped underneath too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. hows the quality of monki products? I love their stuff but am nervous the quality might be bad? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never bought anything from Monki but that jumper is lovely!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this jumper, would look great layered over a midi dress too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried out Monki yet, but I keep hearing good things. Your sweater would look great layered over a chiffon dress I reckon. Good knits are definitely the way to go when the weather is mental!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground