Pages

30.04.2012- Monday Must-haves: Perfect Prints by Oasis

Monday, 30 April 2012

Hooray! The sun has reappeared! Let's hope the end of April today means the end of those horrible April showers (although I'm sure there's more unpredictable weather in store- it wouldn't be a British summer without a downpour or several, would it?!) Long-time readers will know that I can't resist a floral print, but at this time of year I find myself especially drawn to all sorts of pretty patterns. This season, Oasis is a real one-stop shop for girly, whimsical prints, and, after spending a fair few weeks looking for holiday clothes, I came across this lovely selection (needless to say they've all been added to my mental shopping list!)


How beautiful are the printed dresses? Very Mary Katrantzou/Erdem inspired, don't you think? I love the full-skirted style, and think these frocks would be ideal for the summer as they are so classic and easy to wear. I spied the bird print top in the Oasis Argyll Street flagship back at the end of February and have regretted not snapping it up then and there ever since! I love the contrast between the vibrant bird design and the muted background colour, and am determined to track one down before the style sells out! The matching trousers are stunning too, and teamed with the top would make a really smart alternative to a dress if you were going to a summer wedding or party. The Malibu print top is another current favourite- the vibrant colours and floral design makes it the perfect versatile option for the summer.

What do you think of these pieces from Oasis? And what are your summer staples?

Also, a big hello to everyone who is a new follower! x

(Image credit: Oasis.)

6 comments:

  1. these prints all look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these but they are too pricey for me :( £50 is about my top price for a high street dress. Asda have a collection out with fab prints just like these, saw it in Grazia this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scenic print dress is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely agree with you on the Mary Katrantzou/Erdem-ness of these prints. I love the bird print top, I tend to gravitate towards that kind of print during the Summer. Great finds! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww, the bird print is awesome! I think I like the trousers the most though :) definitely popping over to Oasis now to check them out! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always lusting over the pretty dresses on the asos website but they're always so expensive! I think £60 would be fairly reasonable for an Oasis dress!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground