Pages

03.05.2012- What I Wore Today #22

Thursday, 3 May 2012

This unpredictable weather is making it impossible to wear anything remotely summery, and with the rainy days more common than sunshine at the moment, I've reverted to simple pieces which are both wearable and weatherproof. I spent the best part of the day today optimistically window shopping for holiday clothes in London (and getting swept up in a sea of patriotic excitement after seeing so many Jubilee bits and pieces in the shops!), so opted for a comfy, classic combination:

Mac- Oasis
Blouse- Influence via New Look
Jeans- Topshop
Bag- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Topshop
Watch- Michael Kors c/o John Lewis

This Influence blouse is a recent purchase, and I'm so glad I held off buying it! I spied it on the New Look website a month or so ago, and really regretted not picking it up when it sold out almost instantly. A few weeks later, however, and not only had it been re-stocked, but it was also in the New Look sale! Needless to say I was a very happy bunny, and managed to justify the purchase by convincing myself that I had technically saved money in the long run (ahem!) I love the polka dots, collar detail and bow, and think it will prove a really versatile piece when (or indeed if!) the warmer weather arrives. I also arrived home to some very exciting news- I'm now an Aussie Angel after submitting my entry over the weekend! I'm so chuffed!

Have you picked up any sales bargains recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit, I love the bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaw yay, congrats on the Aussie news :) lovely outfit. I'm ezxcited about the Jubilee because I get triple pay and an excuse for gin and cake xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh very jel you're an aussie angel! They always have such amazing events!
    Looking lovely as always!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blouse is gorgeous, it's always good to find something you've wanted for ages in the sale! xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You look lovely too..love the top and watch!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh looking laaavely Sarah! ;) Your mac is perfect, I'm still looking for one that fits me properly - sucks to be short haha! Congrats on becoming an Aussie Angel too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground