Pages

06.05.2012- My Month in Pictures: April

Sunday, 6 May 2012

I can't quite believe we're nearly halfway through the year- time really is flying by, isn't it?! It's even scarier when I realise it's about a year ago that I was finishing off all of my university work and completing the final year of my degree! Anyway, here's what I've been up to over the last month:

 7th April- Spent the day exploring Kensington Palace.

8th & 9th April- Baked some Easter goodies!

11th April- Made some new make-up purchases.

13th April- Bought OPI's New York City Ballet mini nail varnish set- the pastel colours are lovely!

13th April- Went along to a V&A connects fashion blogging event.

22nd April- Ordered some books to try and stimulate my brain- I'm surprised how much I miss reading lists, set texts and essays since leaving uni!

26th April- Starting planning the menu for my Jubilee Afternoon Tea!

30th April- After watching three back-to-back episodes of The Little Paris Kitchen, I got a bit experimental with my lunch- this tomato omelette turned out surprisingly well!

What did you get up to in April? And what are your plans for the coming month?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

11 comments:

  1. I really want to go and see Kensington Palace, just need to find a willing (or naive) pal to go with me. And also, it feels like that V&A thing was absolutely ages ago! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, those OPI polishes look lovely! I agree with you, it's so scary how time flies! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love your jubilee menu, very fancy. I'm having a picnic and this months Good Food had loads of good recipe ideas in it.
    Those opi colours are gorgeous, nice and subtle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your April was far more eventful than mine! I went to work. But I did go to the beach for a day! For May I plan on doing something new to my hair. Maybe???

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah so many cute little things! i`m loving the easter cake so much)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  6. those cakes look delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the New York City Ballet OPI set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Easter goodies! They look delicious and so fun.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've nominated you for an award on my blog xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Easter cake looks simply delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all the yummy food pics! The Easter cake looks so good x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground