Pages

07.05.2012- What I Wore Today #23

Monday, 7 May 2012

After waking up to glorious sunshine, I optimistically opted to pull something summery out of my wardrobe this morning! I went to watch Avengers Assemble at the cinema today (I'm now one happy geek!), so plumped for an outfit which was also easy-to wear and comfortable:

Blouse- Miss Selfridge
Jeans- Topshop

I bought this blouse from Miss Selfridge a few weeks ago, but today has been the first day since I picked it up that it's been warm(ish) enough to wear it out. Floral, flyaway and loose fitting, it's the kind of thing which becomes a staple for me as the weather gets better, and I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of wear out of it over the summer. Although today's temperatures weren't quite tropical enough to wear it without a coat, fingers crossed it won't be long until we can wave goodbye to our winter warmers for a little while!

How have you spent your Bank Holiday Monday? And are you an optimistic dresser?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

7 comments:

  1. That blouse is really beautiful! And I adore your rings!

    xoxo,
    AV | vintage blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely top! The Avengers is on my list of things to see. We have no Bank Holiday in the U.S., so I went to work!

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blouse, it is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, your hair looks absolutely stunning you pretty girl!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soent my bank holiday Monday with a hangover :( very pretty top, too nice for the cinema though! nobody can see it in the dark xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous top! I've just moved from Manchester to Cape Town so appreciate not knowing what to wear for the weather, my wardrobe is about 40% useless as I thought it would be hot all year, and its not!!
    http://justmeedee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground