Pages

18.05.2012- What I Wore Today #25

Friday, 18 May 2012

Am I the only one sick of this weather?! It's nearly June and it's still so gloomy outside! We can only hope that having had such a disappointing spring that the summer will be glorious, but, this being England, I very much doubt it! I'm just about to head out the cinema to watch Avengers Assemble for a second time (never let it be said that I don't know how to spend a Friday night!), so put together some of my favourite recent purchases:

Jumper- Monki
Blouse- New Look
Jeans- Topshop
Watch- Michael Kors c/o John Lewis
 Rings- Topshop

This jumper from Monki is perfect for overcast days like today, and it's fast becoming a go-to option. Worn with my sequin collar blouse and a pair of jeans, it's a transitional combination which I really like (although I'd much rather not need to wear a jumper in May!)

Are you eager for the warmer weather to arrive? And what are your key transitional pieces?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

8 comments:

  1. This jumper looks really nice, and I love your hair in this post :) xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your hairstyle too. I can't wait for the warm weather, I've ordered some new sandals so holiday season will hurry up! xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely! I love you hair. Avengers is AMAZING wish I was seeing it for a second time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely outfit! xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this jumper its gorgeous. Perfect for the weather we're having right now as well as later on in the A/W, as its so grey and gloomy! :( Hopefully we will get some sun soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely, I love the collar xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Monki :) The sequin collar looks great peaking out! I really wish the weather would cheer up too.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaw love your hair up. I wear the same things all year round really but just add a vest top and cardi for the winter x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground