Pages

21.05.2012- Alexa Chung for Vero Moda

Monday, 21 May 2012

Do my eyes deceive me or do I see sunshine?! To say it's been a long time in coming is something of an understatement, but now it's here I'm hoping we'll have it for a little while at least. It might be overly optimistic I know, but I'm just about to sift through my wardrobe in search of some long neglected summer pieces. If you're in the process of doing the same, then I think I've found the perfect inspiration in the shape of Alexa Chung's latest campaign for Vero Moda:


Beautiful, don't you think? The shoot and accompanying video capture a really tranquil, summer holiday feel and I love the sheer simplicity of the pieces from this collection- perfect to take away in your suitcase. I'm now seriously considering having my fringe cut back in after growing it out for the last year- thanks Alexa!

What do you think of Alexa's latest campaign for Vero Moda? And are you happy to see the sunshine?

(Image credit: Vero Moda. Video credit: Vero Moda on Youtube.)

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I am completely inspired by this entire post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her!!

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been rather liking her Vero Moda campaigns, that blazer must be mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is making me long for the sunshine, hopefully we'll get some tomorrow in London!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground