Pages

26.05.2012- What I Wore Today #28

Saturday, 26 May 2012

Another glorious day! It's so lovely to be able to leave the house without wearing a coat, jumper and gloves, isn't it?! To say summer's been a long time coming is a bit of an understatement, and, in true British fashion, there's rain in the forecast for the end of the week, so I spent today making the most of the sunshine:

Tee- American Apparel
Trousers- Lipsy via ASOS
Bag- Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses- Warehouse

These trousers were an end of season sale purchase from ASOS at the end of last summer, and, nearly a year later, today I finally had the opportunity to wear them. They're unlike anything in my wardrobe (I'm sure I bought them with warmer climes in mind!) but the loose fit and light fabric means they're perfect for days like today. Teamed with a basic tee from American Apparel to balance out the busy print, it's a combination which is a little bit out of my comfort zone, but one which I really like. With the oversized sunglasses, it's a look which is a little bit on the retro side too, which is fine by me!

Are you making the most of the lovely weather this weekend? And do you tend to step out of your clothing comfort zone when it gets warmer?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

10 comments:

  1. Love your skirt!


    follow me pleaseeee :D

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say trousers - i have no idea why i said skirt!!

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your legs look so long in those trousers!! I have a few pairs from last summer and love throwing them on with a bikini top on holiday :)

    Emma
    www.emschwardrobe.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Those trousers are immense. Lovely and summery and most likely keep you wonderfully cool too, good choice!

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have serious trouser AND hair envy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh thought they were a skirt until I read the desripation, lovely!
    I have been going to work without tights this week and I never have bare legs, scary stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, love the print of your trousers!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too thought this was a maxi skirt! This style of trousers look awesome on you : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    Oh my, those trousers are incredible. And they look so beautiful on you!
    Lots of Love
    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely trousers. You look beautiful.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground