Pages

30.05.2012- Next AW12

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Last Thursday, Sarah and I popped along to the Next AW12 Press and Blogger Event, held in the beautiful surroundings of Somerset House. Looking at their key collections for next season in such glorious sunshine (typical!), there was a lot to get excited about, including some gorgeous coats, shoes and accessories. Here's a closer look at my highlights from the day:

Somerset House looking gorgeous in the sunshine!

Two crombie style coats I'm already making space for in my wardrobe; I loved the sophisticated navy and camel colourways. 

The accessories were beautifully displayed throughout the venue, in vintage suitcases and on tables, whimsically capturing the heritage of the brand (which is celebrating 30 years on the high street!)

Lots of 70s inspired shapes on display.

Slippers and brogues were key footwear styles- how amazing is the purple print?!

Lots of lovely beauty products.

I absolutely loved the homeware which was on display- cake stands, lots of French inspired pieces and so many pretty finishing touches. I'm sure I'll be buying most of what I saw!

After having a look at the collections, the afternoon was capped off perfectly with a delicious afternoon tea! 

I had a fantastic time having a look at the lovely pieces Next will be stocking next season, and I've already got my eyes firmly fixed on their coats, shoes and hats, as well as the homeware. I adored how the collections were displayed, and can't think of a venue more perfect than Somerset House for such a lovely event! A big thank you to Next for the invite!

Do you like the look of what Next have to offer for next season? And is their anything you already have your eye on?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

7 comments:

  1. looks like a fun event, I'm loving those hats! all the trinkets look great too x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg looks so nice! Lucky!!


    follow mee

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this looks like such a fun event- it was in such a beautiful location! i really like all the home ware, it all looked so pretty. and i REALLY liked the macaroons haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many things I want, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much lovely looking clothes and accessories there...and some DELICIOUS looking sandwiches!

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I not see you at the Next event?! I loved all of the loafers, and those mini puddings were so cute! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground