Pages

05.06.2012- My Month in Pictures: May

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Well, that was a lovely Jubilee weekend, wasn't it? I don't think I've ever felt more proud to be British, and it's been so fantastic to see everyone getting into the spirit of things with street parties, bunting galore and enough cakes to feed the Household Cavalry. Whilst I'm in a reflective (and some might say soppy!) mood, let's have a look back at what I got up to in May:

 3rd May- Caught the amazing array of flags adorning Oxford Street.

10th May- Received a special treat in the post from Aussie!

10th May- Bought this beautiful blouse from Derhy, delivered to my doorstep all the way from Paris!

15th May- Spent the day making a mass of Jubilee bunting!

18th May- Made another polka-dotted addition to my wardrobe, this time in the shape of a dress from tba.

19th May- Visited the V&A for the Ballgowns: British Glamour since 1950 exhibition and also browsed the Fashion Galleries whilst I was there. 

 22nd May- My first attempt at making meringues!

24th May- Spent the afternoon enjoying the sunshine at Somerset House for the Next AW12 event.

24th May- Came across this beautiful flower shop in Covent Garden.

I'm sure next month's round up will feature lots of Jubilee fun (and hopefully a little bit more sunshine!) I really do feel that the year is running away from me though- June has crept up very suddenly, hasn't it? Time to get cracking with that to-do list!

What did you get up to in May? And did you have a good weekend?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. This looks like such a perfect month!
    What a lovely blouse and I have loved seeing all the bunting out :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely pictures! Looks like you have had a great month. I love your bunting! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those meringues look amazing! Very pretty photos and I love your bunting for the Jubilee, I'd love to just hang that in my year all year round xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I'm hoping to see the ballgowns at the V&A when I go and see Madonna in July. It's been a fun month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a lovely month! I spent mine revising, so not as interesting...hopefully this month will be more fun!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks so nice!

    follow me please :D

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground