Pages

08.06.2012- What I Wore Today #30

Friday, 8 June 2012

It's a bit blustery out there today, isn't it?! I've just got back from having lunch with Sarah and was sure I'd be launched on the way home! This unseasonably stormy weather can mean only one thing- the great British summertime is here, and I've spent the best part of the day wrapped up in a rather cosy new purchase:

 Jumper- Whistles
Jeans- Topshop
Watch- Michael Kors c/o John Lewis
Rings- Topshop

After seeing this lovely knit reduced, I thought I'd make an investment for the winter months- I didn't expect I'd be wearing it so soon, but there's a definite chill in the air at the moment so it's proved to be quite a lucky find! I love the classic combination of navy and white, and the slightly oversized fit makes it a casual essential. Worn (as always!) with my trusty jeans from Topshop and accessorized with some rings and my watch, it's a piece I'm sure I'll be getting plenty of wear out of if this weather keeps up!

Has the sudden cold snap made you re-think your wardrobe? And what have you been wearing recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I love your knit, it looks so warm and lovely!! :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very nice jumper indeed! The wind is ridiculous, I constantly look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards.. I'm also in layers at the mo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, the jumper is gorgeous and great while the weather is being crappy :( Oversized knits are the best!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is fab, great investment. I'm desperately keeping my fingers crossed for better weather too! Lets hope
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with your blog would be honored if you followed me!

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this the Hazel jumper? I like! Did you buy your size or a size smaller? Never sure with 'oversized' items. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, this is really sweet.

    I've been wearing my breton stripes too, trying to figure out if you could wear them with wide-leg trousers and not look toooo much like an actual sailor, not easy...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground