Pages

13.06.2012- Forever 21 AW12

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

A few weeks ago, I was invited along to a preview of Forever 21's AW12 collection, along with some lovely blogging friends. Since launching in the UK last year, I have to confess that I've fallen a little bit in love with Forever 21 (in particular their jewellery!), and I'm also really impressed by the sheer variety of pieces which they stock. Perusing what they have to offer for next season over a drink was a lovely way to spend the evening, and here's a little look at some of my highlights:

I fell in love with these tailored shorts as soon as I saw them on the mannequin, styled perfectly with a blouse and trench coat (how cute is the bow detail?)

The venue was decked in tribute to the traditional British weather!

Strong studded hardware added a tougher touch to some key pieces, such as this jacket.

Intricate lace detailing.

The collar is here to stay!

It was lovely to see lots of bold colours on display- perfect for dispelling the winter blues!

My standout piece was this mint green maxi skirt, which I think would prove a great transitional essential (I'm secretly hoping it appears online in time for my holiday though!)

It was lovely to see such an array of colour for AW12, as well as some really high-end inspired detailing. Everything at the event was priced at under £40, so there are some real bargains on the horizon from Forever 21 for next season too. It's so refreshing to see a really focused approach on fast, affordable fashion on the high street, and with the weather so gloomy at the moment, who can blame us for wanting to seek out a little Californian sunshine whilst shopping?

Do you like the look of these pieces? Are you a fan of Forever 21?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. oh my god i would not *survive* without f21! just like you said, they have so many styles and it's all for so cheap. my closet would look poor and sad without it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the spiked leather jackets and pop of neon on that lace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground