Pages

19.06.2012- Ray of Sunshine

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

I don't know about you, but this unpredictable weather has seriously scuppered my summer wardrobe plans. Rather optimistically, I thought June would come along with a blaze of sunshine, and we'd all be enjoying the weather in summer dresses and pretty pastels, but, typically of the British climate, I've spent most of the month so far living in jumpers and hardly daring to leave the house without an umbrella! From what I've seen of the forecast, there look to be some sunnier days on the horizon, and although I have a feeling these might be few and far between, I'm quite eager to ditch the woollies for a while at least- and I think I've found the perfect summer inspiration in the shape of this editorial from Cosmopolitan Australia:

Lise Olsen by Steven Chee, styled by Charlotte Stokes for Cosmopolitan Australia June 2012.
With a splash of Lana Del Rey sensibility and a nod to the retro styles of the 50s and 60s, this is a look I'm seriously coveting for the summer. I only hope the weather co-operates!

What do you think of this editorial? And have you bought any summer items recently?

(Image credit: Steven Chee/Cosmopolitan Australia via fashiongonerogue.)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute photos :) I love the clothes!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very Lana Del Rey indeed! love the seer shirt dress x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground