Pages

23.06.2012- What I Wore Today #31

Saturday, 23 June 2012

This morning, I was up and out of the house early, popping into town before it got too busy to pick up some last minute bits and pieces for my holiday (although to be honest everything about this holiday is starting to feel a bit last minute!) I also snapped up some sale bargains from both Topshop and Whistles, which I'm sure I'll be sharing in a post or two soon. Today's outfit also featured a few recent additions to my wardrobe:

Mac- Oasis
Blouse- Zara
Jeans- Topshop
Bag- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- c/o Clothing at Tesco
Rings- Topshop

With the weather looking quite overcast, I teamed my fail-safe mac from Oasis (hands down one of the best cost-per-wear purchases I think I've ever made!) with the classic jeans and blouse combination. I picked up these slipper shoes from F&F at Tesco with a voucher I was very kindly given at their AW12 press day as I'd been after a similar pair at the end of last year. They are so comfortable and I'm already thinking about how I can style them with different outfits. The stackable rings were a lunch break steal from Topshop earlier in the week- reduced to half price! I love sets like this as they're really versatile and great to mix and match with- perfect for magpies like me!

How have you spent your Saturday? And have you picked up any sale bargains?

P.S Don't forget to enter my Audrey Grace Boutique giveaway!

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

11 comments:

  1. Loove those shoes! I've been hunting for a new pair of slipper shoes since my black pair died in the rain, might snap these up when I next foot shop :P I've spent my Saturday watching films and napping haha, so so tired recently. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit - you look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with those sparkly pumps! I love stacks of ring too & these are really great, such a good find! I've yet to really have a look around the sales, but hopefully I'll be able to get some good steals for my holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, the shoes are gorgeous!!:)XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh those shoes are just gorgeous! Just found your blog and really loving it!

    www.sw-fashion.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those rings, lovely all stacked up or on their own. I've not been tempted by anything in the sales but I've got a few baragin lace dresses on ebay this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those rings together! shiny loafers are fabulous!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome rings, Topshops sale jewellery is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground